Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2018

Challenge 143

Welcome to our challenge, firstly the team and myself would like to say thank you for all your gorgeous inspiration in challenge 142, and also your lovely comments, we do so love hearing from you.


As always the challenge is Anything Goes, the optional twist this time is Humour/Make it Funny

Our fabulous sponsors for this challenge are



 Using - Dr Digi Bat outta Hell

this is my Inspiration for you, is she cool, I will be so fit, if I am old....lol




unsere Challenge ist immer Alles geht, diesmal mit der Option HUMOR

ihr findet sie/you can find it hier/here

wish you good times, wünsche euch eine gute zeit, patty

1 Kommentar:

  1. This iѕ my first time pay a qᥙick visit at here and i am in fɑct pleassant
    to read all at single place.

    AntwortenLöschen